Connected Systems Partners is seeking a hands-on Senior Java Developer who will interface with the customers and developers supporting a range of software development activities including requirements collection and analysis, technical architecture design, detailed software design, implementation, test and integration for new and existing systems. Strong development experience using Java-centric Software technologies is a critical qualification for this position.
· Design, develop, test and integrate of custom JAVA applications and solutions.
· Interfaces with senior-level customer management and SMEs
· Designs and leads implementation of scalable, secure JAVA-based applications.
· Resolve complex design, implementation and/or performance issues.
· Work with the Information Security Organization to ensure that developed
solutions meet all security requirements.
· Support all development and delivery activities, from requirements definition and
specification to deployment and delivery to production.
· Consult with project teams and end users to identify new requirements; identifies
areas for improvements.
· Assist in identification and evaluation of new/emerging technologies, COTS
products, development and testing tools.
Education & Experience
· 8+ years of recent hands-on Java development experience, including three years
of Java Open Source frameworks and technologies
· 5 years Web application, SOA, web service (SOAP or RESTful) development and
· Proficient experience developing REST Web Services from scratch (must be a
producer, not a consumer)
· Extensive development experience using Java, JEE, Java Frameworks (Spring
· Experience in applying Agile/Scrum methodology
· Experience in developing innovative Java-centric scalable, secure enterprise
· Experience leading multiple concurrent software development projects
· Strong interpersonal communication skills to establish and maintain an effective
working relationship with development teams and customers
· B.S. in Computer Science