Our client in the Waltham, MA area is hiring a Hardware QA/Test Engineer with a broad background in hardware test development and execution for power electronics systems. This employee will be working on a small team designing and executing a range of tests for firmware and hardware systems.
Candidate MUST live locally and be able to work a combo of on-site and off-site.
Key Qualifications Include:
· 6+ years of professional test experience in product development – for electronics and embedded software.
· Deep understanding of development and executing of test plans as well as process documentation experience.
· Strong test experience with Labview.
· Strong experience with regression, performance and functional test execution for firmware and hardware.
· Strong experience with Lab test equipment and good electrical soldering / mechanical skills
Bonus Points for the following qualifications:
· Test experience on power electronic equipment
· Experience developing and extending test automation infrastructure for existing systems.
· Qualified candidates will have an EE or related technical Degree.