Our client located in the Arlington, MA area has a perm/direct hire opening for an experienced E/M Engineering Technician.
There are flexible hours and excellent medical benefits. There is also the opportunity for overtime hours.
MUST live local and be able to commute to the office in the Arlington, MA area daily.
Candidates should have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree and enjoy Technician work.
· Strong through hole and surface mount soldering experience
· Ability to read schematics
· Experience working in the lab with relevant Test Equipment
· Experience electrical and mechanical assembly skills
· Any Altium and/or SolidWorks knowledge would be helpful, but not required.